Dear ladies nad gentlemen,
still do not know what and how to demonstrate infectivity assays in the hotel? Here's a little help:
You must meet at least one of the following conditions before entering the hotel:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING COVID19, ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES
1) What should I expect on arrival after November 22nd 2021?
We provide accommodation for everyone who meets one of the following requirements:
– At least 14 days have elapsed since the application of the second vaccine dose (in the event of a single-dose scheme, 14 days since application).
– Guest recovered from Covid-19 no longer than 180 days ago.
– Children age of 12-18, people with a contraindication to vaccination and people who are currently being vaccinated will be able to continue with a negative PCR test.
PLEASE CHECK THE COVID-19 RULES APPLICABLE FOR TRAVELLING IN YOUR ORIGIN COUNTRY
2) Testing children?
Children in the age of 12-18 can prove themselves by a negative PCR test, or the same conditions apply to them as for adults (after the disease, after vaccination). Children under 12 do not have to prove themselves by the test.
3) Do we have to wear respirators?
Yes, please be considerate of the other guests and – as required by the Czech government – wear a respirator in the hotel outside your room.